Video: One afternoon in the 50s

This video is a collab with Temi and Anet - two of the best people I've ever had the honour to meet and be friends with! They are fashionable, artistic and damn good at what they do!
Anet and Temi shot the video, I cut it and was a damn swearing pain on a bike (reference to a CERTAIN scene in the video, let me tell you, I hate riding bicycles T^T), Temi coloured the video and also she is the creative mind behind the idea, isn't she just perfect? ♥

We had two days to shoot the video, and I have to say that weather was on our side! I mean, let's not talk about all those bloody sacrifices we had to make, right? ♫♪♫"

Anyways, please have a look at out first ever video, whose Behind The Scenes will be eventually cut... eventually being the keyword here (✿´ ꒳ ` )


Share:

0 comments