Kalafina 25 week challenge: Week 5

...Okay, so, here's the thing. Keiko is my ultimate bias out of everyone in this whole universe, if there is someone for whom I would gladly die or paint myself orange, she is the one...

Hey there, everyone! I know that I am not posting as much as I would like to post, but school's killing me. In a week I am supposed to be at a conference in Krakow and these last two weeks were spend doing stuff I should have already done like two months ago. Not fun, I tell ya.

Anyways, this week's topic is~

Something you like about Keiko (can't say everything)


...Why the fuck can't I say everything when I love everything about her? Uuurgh, okay, here is my essay, put your seatbelt on!

Keiko is... How would I describe her. She is an amazing singer! She's been my idol and role model when it comes to singing ever since I became a part of my grammar school's choir back when I was 15. I love her deep alto notes, they are so mysterious, teasing and yet tragic and full of power. Just like dark chocolate, that good and expensive kind. She is the most stable live singer out of all three. When she sings, it resonates with my soul. Actually, it was her voice that captivated me at the beginning and also her voice that always brings me back into my Kalfina obsession ocean.


She is beautiful. She may be a tiny little thing, but I like tiny little things, and she has that spark in her eyes and a wicked smile that makes me happy. That mole near her eye is just an added bonus to her already perfect visage!


Source
Source
Her long hair! Before I understood that I have to take care of my hair and get regular trims, I tried to grow out my hair so it would be long as hers. Needless to say, I had to cut of most of my hair because they were simply damaged because I always sucked when it came to hair care. Anyways! Her hair is still my goal! ♥

Source
Source
Source
Her fashion style matches mine! She like gothic and elegant things, is influenced by macabre and I love that! She is actually my daily fashion icon. Also, she likes cute comfortable looking things! All in all, her style is on point!

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
He singing face. It's called kabe-don and Hikaru and Wakana repeatedly commented on Keiko's ability to be this cool seducing member who sings without even moving one muscle and yet, people are spreading their legs open for them. Okay, not exactly in these words, but you get the idea, right? I am not the only one who is screaming 'I will have your baby!' everytime the camera shows Keiko when she is singing one of her long notes.
Also, she is seducing the other members left and right and I love it! Seductive people are my favourite people!

Source


Source

Also, she's a giant dork. I love dorky people! She can be seen fooling around with her members at their lives, and it just warms my heart because she can be the most tasty dark chocolate you've ever tasted or the funkiest poptart of your life! ♥


Source

So... yeah. You may have noticed I am kind of bunkers over her. If you ever want me to shut up, don't mention her in front of me. If you're looking for a topic of conversation, mention her! ♥

Until next time, lovelies~! Stay true to yoursefl ♥

Share:

0 comments